Double Weapon Trick
Play As Same Character Trick
All Characters Code
Cheat MenuGoldenEye has a built-in Cheat Options menu with twenty codes that are automatically turned on when you beat certain levels under a preset time. These codes can only be accessed by meeting the correct requirements; there are few manually input codes codes for this game.
The following "Time Cheats" are activated by completing certain levels within a certain time:
|Dam||Paintball Mode||Secret Agent||2:40|
|Surface||2X Grenade Launcher||Secret Agent||3:30|
|Bunker||2X Rocket Launcher||00 Agent||4:00|
|Frigate||No Radar (Multi)||Secret Agent||4:30|
|Surface 2||Tiny Bond||00 Agent||4:15|
|Bunker 2||2X Throwing Knives||Agent||1:30|
|Statue||Fast Animation||Secret Agent||3:15|
|Depot||Slow Animation||Secret Agent||1:40|
|Train||Silver PP7||00 Agent||5:25|
|Jungle||2X Hunting Knives||Agent||3:45|
|Control||Infinite Ammo||Secret Agent||10:00|
|Caverns||2X RC-P90s||00 Agent||9:30|
|Aztec||2X Lasers||Secret Agent||9:00|
|Egyptian||All Weapons||00 Agent||6:00|
Some weapon cheats can be obtained simply by finishing certain levels:
|Golden Gun||Egyptian Temple|
To do this trick, you must have two sets of paired weapons that appear next to each other in your weapon list, and some ammo for each gun. One example of this is the Military Archives, where you can have two Destovies and two Klobbs. You'll also need to use a trick that lets you cycle backwards through your weapons---if you press and hold A, then tap the Z button, you can cycle through your weapons in reverse order.
Once you're ready, cycle through your weapons until you have two of the second set of weapons ready (For example, in the Archive, have your two Klobbs selected). You'll need to do the following steps fairly quickly:
1. Press and hold the A button.
2. Before you cycle forward, press Z twice.
3. Release the A button.
4. Press A once.
5. Press Z to fire two or three times to fire while the weapons are changing .
If done correctly, firing the weapon will lock one of the weapons on screen in the middle of changing weapons, leaving you with a mixed pair.
If you have the All Weapons Cheat enabled, you'll have two of nearly all of your weapons. You can use this trick to get some interesting mixes!
Back To Top
1. Start a four-player match in the multi-player mode, and
pick the character you want to "multiply" as Player 4.
2. Pick any other characters for Players 1, 2 and 3.
3. Change the number of Players from 4 to 3, go to the Characters screen
again, and select Player 4's character to be Player 3. Pick any characters
for Players 1 and 2.
3. Change the number of Players from 3 to 2, go to the Characters screen
again, and select Player 4's character to be Player 2. Pick any character
for Player 1.
4. Change the number of Players back to 4 and start the game. Players
2, 3 and 4 will be the same character.
Back To Top
1. Hold the L and R Buttons and press C-Left.
2. Hold the L Button and press C-Up
3. Hold the L and R Buttons and press Left on the digital Control Pad (NOT the Control Stick).
Note: doing this will select a different character on-screen. This is supposed to happen.
4. Hold the L Button and press Right on the Control Pad
5. Hold the R Button and press Down on the Control Pad
6. Hold the L and R Buttons and press C-Left
7. Hold the L Button and press C-Up
8. Hold the L and R Buttons and press Right on the Control Pad
9. Hold the L and R Buttons and press C-Down
10. Hold the L Button and press Down on the Control Pad
If you entered this code correctly, there will be no tone, so don't worry, just move your cursor to the left to view the new characters. If you entered it correctly you will now have 31. This code will also activate the characters you get from beating the game on Agent.
Back To Top